Sunday, March 16, 2014

Life Changing Encounters Through Prophetic Fiction: Church Love


I never 'saw' myself as a writer. It was prophesied to me that I would write when I was 17. I did not release my first novel until I was 26. God's Word has continued to come to pass. I write something they don't have a category for--yet: Prophetic Fiction. God speaks through these stories. I write while fasting and praying and I feel the presence of the Lord while writing. I always pray that people would read these novels and encounter God in the midst of them. Here is one such encounter:

Hello, I just wanted to write you because I have finished Church Love, Book Three. I tell you those books have been with me through it all. As I wrote you a while back I was running away from marriage like I stole something! Since then I had been stressed and obsessed with NOT getting married. I said boldly I have a choice! I'm choosing my way own way! I know a better way! God you can have anything else but just let me do this part! 

I was completely out of control. Yet I was reading your books living through the lives of August and Aliya and their friends secretly wondering what it was like to be loved. A lot of those girls were like me, and the book even helped know what to look for in a husband. With just a few chapters left my friend confronted me and I had some serious repentance. I was able to let go of my fears, selfishness and let God have HIS WAY. I was genuinely sorry. 

So, thank you so much. There was a line in the book that said if marriage is a part of God's plan for your life you have to trust Him and be okay with it. I was so floored. I knew I had to change my ways. My own way was driving me crazy. And even now I can't say I'm ecstatic but I can say that I trust God with my heart and my life. I even testified at church. So many doors have opened for my job, my book and my heart has softened towards Jesus once again. Your books are an inspiration to live for God. - NH, Reader


This is what it is all about! I never tire of hearing how God has changed a life, restored a marriage, healed a heart, given hope for the future through Church Love. It is entirely God's doing and it is marvelous in his eyes! It also inspires me to complete the last novel in this series! God loves his people so much, and desires to win our hearts, even if he has to use a novel to do so. 

Until we meet in Savannah, 

Blessings and Church Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment