Friday, March 7, 2014

Church Love Celebration


Let Me Say first and foremost, THANK YOU! As I am author, editor, and publisher for my company along with a small team of faithful individuals, I do want to say thank you for bearing with the process of writing and producing a quality work.

We are celebrating TEN years of Church Love! I cannot believe it has been a DECADE! My heart swells every time I get a message from a new reader who has just been introduced to Savannah and the wonders of Savannah, GA.

God continues to amaze me with how He has used this prophetic fiction series to transform lives. I am looking forward to the final release of the series and a Church Love devotional is in the works as well.

In the meantime, God has done something equally amazing by allowing me to co-author an e-book with my husband, Robert Charles! It is Volume 1 of the Church Love B.L.I.S.S. series, a series dedicated to extracting some of those principles intertwined in Church Love to give you the Biblical bearings and framework for my story.

I pray that you will purchase an E-book and that the teaching will enhance your life and those of your friends as well.
KINDLE http://www.amazon.com/Church-B-L-I-S-S-Believe-Sacred-Special-ebook/dp/B00IH5H440

NOOK http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/church-love-bliss-series-volume-1-shantae-charles/1118611732?ean=2940148269243

Check out some of the awesome stories on my FB page ChurchLoveNovels
You can also follow @churchlove333
To see what Authors we have worked with and what is new in our publishing corner, check our FB page God Ideas.

Until we meet in Savannah,

Shantae A. Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment